Agrovoc is currently deployed into two main distributions, both in RDF
- Agrovoc Core. Includes Agrovoc in all languages, with no links to external vocabularies. It is an RDF dataset, available in RDF/XML and NT formats.
- Agrovoc LOD. Includes Agrovoc in all languages, also with links to external vocabularies. It is currently published in NT and NQ formats. This is the distribution also accessible from the SPARQL endpoint and web services.
The Agrovoc VoID provides metadata about the Agrovoc Linked Open Dataset.
Status of the current release:
Latest version is stable and available in the following ways.
|Agrovoc Dump Download|
|Agrovoc Web Service||Web Services Site|
|Agrovoc Linked Open Dataset||SPARQL Endpoint|
Updated and Accessible
- AGROVOC-62Getting issue details... STATUS
Technical information about the two deployments
- Agrovoc Core. Content is composed of:
- data dump from VocBench
- timestamp on the Agrovoc SKOS Concept Scheme, indicating the date/time of release
- agrovoc mapping to other triple stores (now stored in the default graph, previously (until 2014) stored in the <Agrovoc VoID descriptor to get the list of all mapped files. In the history below, for each Agrovoc version before 2015, there is a link to the updated mapping file for that version)
- Agrovoc LOD. saved in the trix quad format (including provenance information through named graphs). Its content includes:
- Agrovoc core above
- pointer to void:inDataset triple, linking to the Agrovoc VoID descriptor, for each skos:Concept, skosxl:Label and skos:ConceptScheme
- materialization of skos core labels from the skosxl reified Labels (skosxl Labels are maintained too)
- materializaton of trivially inferred triples (due to symmetric and inverseOf properties, no transitive closure computed).
- agrontology vocabulary (stored in the <http://aims.fao.org/aos/agrontology> named graph)
History of Agrovoc Versions
|notes||mappings were included in the core; agrontology&void are available through tags in the git repositorty|
|notes||mappings were included in the core|
|notes||LOD version did not contain inferred triples (symmetric, inverseOf)|